Saturday, October 04, 2008

Zzz... Zzz...

Zzz... Zzz...


SLEEP . SLEEP . SLEEP . SLEEP .
That's what I wanted to do always .
But don't have the opportunity to .
Well, I always feel that I'm running out of time .
But look at my classmates, like they have the time in the world .
I envy them a lot lot lot .
Wonder how can they do that ?
I feel that when I'm studying, they are enjoying themselves with other things .
Isn't that unfair ? Ok, maybe some people are different .
and I should accept the fact that I'm different .
I also think that no matter how hard I try, it's just that I can't make it .
I'm not satisfied with my studying.
Even if I study until 4am , it's just that I think I still don't know a lot of things .
Maybe I'm trying too hard ?
LOL . let's not talk about that .
It makes me more sleepy .

Today went back to school for requested Maths Remedial .
Won't elaborate because there's nothing to .
After that went to Plaza AGAIN .
I wish we can go another place next time .
That's it !
I shall take a break and sleep !
and oh yea,
Watch "The Ring" in channel 5 today at 10pm .
You'll love it like I do!
Sayonara!

No comments: