Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU !


Thanks You , Ms Tan Mei Ying for the Swensen treat (:

Thanks to Mr Leslie Tan Chun Leng for the 2 years of suffering just to mould us into geniuses (:

Thanks to 2E4oh8 for making me happy this 2 years (:

and thank you for everyone who makes my life colourful (:
and it's time to forgive&forget (: I'm being nice already ok.

and yea, thanks for everything to those who contributed one way or another .


Well, I'm starting my edited real post now.
So I'm posting today eh?
22nd October 2008 right?
Anyways, this post is edited
but nvm .
Wanna know my results ?
Want? Want ?
Beg me first !
anyways, here's my results

English Language - 62(B4)
Mathematics - 72(A2)
Science - 72(A2)
Geography - 75(A1)
History - 70(A2)
Literature - 64(B4)
Design&Technology - 75(A1)
Home Economics - 71(A2)
Visual Arts - 69(B3)
CME - A :P
IDPW - A :P

Class Position: 2/41
Results : Passes
Conduct : EXCELLENT :P
Promotion Status : Promoted to S3 EXPRESS
L1R5 Agregate : 12


I wouldn't even want to read the comments . haiyo .
Eligible for 3E1, 3E2, 3E3, 3E4, 3E5 .
Mr Tan was saying don't go 3E3 .
He also said go 3E2 .
and I was like huh?!
But anyways, E2 was in my choices .
perhaps, becuase there's on 3 choices and I have no choice but to put it?
Anyways, yea, will choose tomorrow my class.
So after the results giving thing, went to council room,
to settle Manpower list .
and yea, it's done.
Aiya. I also forgot what happen .
bybyes.

No comments: