Friday, October 10, 2008

CONNECTED

CONNECTED

Hello People of the Earth!
You want me to write my craps again?
Fine .

Woke up at 7am and bath to go school!
So yea, reached school and blahblahblah .
Went to Computer Lab 2 to do IDPW with MS. TAN .
HELLO MS TAN ! I bet she's reading my post now. hahah.
Anyways, did the necessary stuffs from 9am to 10.30am+ .
After that, we all head our separate ways .
My way headed to Banquet with TYJ, SMR, THRY and NMH .
Chit-chatted, Took Pictures until 12.30pm .
Bid goodbye to TYJ in Jelapang. (this must be hard, SMR). LOL.
Bid goodbye to THYR at Lot1.
and hit Causeway Point to watch CONNECTED.
I was asking them if the show have subtitles or not.
and they aren't sure themselves. Aiyoooo.
So yea, luckily it has some subtitles.
The show is the same as "The Cellular" that I watched a few years back.
But anyways, worth watching.
So next movie will be "The Coffin" if it's not NC16 or M18
Who want to tag along?
hahahaah.
After the movie, headed back home.

wait.. wait.. wait..
That isn't the end of my story.
When I reach home, there's no one and the door is locked.
I was like "What The Fish".
So I was pissed off and started walking the whole block.
In the end, I sit the staircase for 2hrs&ahalf.
I was having a hard time hoping for the time to pass by.
so I think I fall asleep there?
hahah .
At 6.30pm, my Fishing brother went home and I feel like boxing his face.
so probably will not let him use the computer for the while night until morning.

Speaking of morning, tomorrow have Community Day.
& I'm so not looking forward to it.
I don't know the place and I don't know what to do.
Like if I don't find it, then I'll go somewhere nicer.
Woa! This Life is getting more boring!
School please start already!
I can't wait until Tuesday.
Off-Blog!

No comments: