Wednesday, October 01, 2008

FLOUR BABIES

FLOUR BABIES



FLOUR BABIES by Anne Fine.
I've been engrossed by this book.
Different Covers but same contents.
I have the middle book though.
The story is nice but not to my likings.
You must be asking, why read if you don't like.
My answer is: My Literature exam this Friday is testing 50% of it about this book.
Therefore, wether I like it or not, I MUST read it.
I'm in Chapter 5 since yesterday.
My reading skills sure didn't improve. Poor Me.
I'm reading as slow as someone who think he's/she's slow too.
Anyways, the other half of Lit came from Poetry.
which needs me to express my feelings and elaborate more.
another thing which I don't have.
Gosh! I think I should be more kind hearted to feel those things.
Ms Lee said that there's no right or wrong answer,
just elaborate more on how you feel about it.
Therefore, even I write unpleasant feelings, as long as I elaborate,
it's A-OK !
hahahaha !
and oh yea, I still need to finish my Science W/S .
so yea, won't elaborate further because I'm very busy!
Tata!

No comments: