Friday, October 24, 2008

Workshop .

PROPLESS GAMES WORKSHOPS



Wasn't really eager on blogging nowadays .
either, I'm busy or not in mood .
durh . who want to see all craps in a post ?
Well, there's nothing special in blogging anyways .
It's like just letting people who want to know ,
what happen to you .
It's like LOL !
hahah .
Well yea, We shall start from yesterday .
Don't really re-call what happened ,
therefore, just skipping it.
and yea, I made my choice of class.
E1a , E1b, E2a .
So yea, if I'm ever posted to 3E1/3E2 .
I should be ready to take the stress .
so bring it on !
hahah .
and yea, sorry . the pictures cannot be posted .
cannot put in blogger .
like what right?

anyways, today have some fun at CLC room for the games workshop .
It thought us how to carry out certain games .
and wala! Sec1s 2009, get ready , we're re-loaded .
ahaha .
anyways, did learnt a lot ,
and I'm sure gonna keep it forever , if i can remember, that is

Anyways, meihong was saying that she can't wait to get her books .
well, so am I!
So as soon as I know my class, books get ready .

Well, yea, told you I wasn't into blogging this few days .
sayonara .

and oh yea , last one .
tomorrow having campcraft .
need to wake up early AGAIN !
alamak !
I want to sleep lar .
zzzz

No comments: