Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BELAY SCHOOL

Hello people ,
went school today for picture taking
& ended up going belay school too (:
So yea, helped out during the belay school
and I learnt a lot too !
YOU MUST FOCUS ON YOUR JOB .
Don't be like me (:
Look here and there until my climber fall already .
SORRY ANTHEA!
I'll watch out next time (:
So yea, as you can see my morning has been felt with guilt .
What a day .
After belay school, took attendance then jump here and there .
went to greenridge with a few seniors .
Well, they are labelled as seniors , you see .

Went greenridge, went back to school
played basketball, rest , play again , rest again .
and did the structure for the rest of the day .
Talked about the past camp experience .
and yea, learnt a lot for it also .
ok . that's about it .
I shan't continue (:

No comments: