Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I WISH TO ESCAPE

I WISH TO ESCAPE

Col 3:13
Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

AAnnooyyiinngg lliiffee !
I'm so not happy now.
I lost all the happy interest I have
and I feel like doing something silly
but I just that I don't have the courage to do so
Maybe, some other time?
Well, I'm in a better mood now..
Perhaps, because I went down the mini-mart nearby
and bought myself a snack. The usual KIT-KAT&MILO duo.
It's been a long time since I ate&drink them.
and I must agree that I did feel better.
At least I cooled down myself and
I think I'll repeat the same old mistake.
Unacceptable. but what can I do? Follow the flow.
which lead to my disadvantage.
Stupid Me .
Like people say,
It's no use being so attentive in class
but being so stupid in life.
I know what you all mean.
But I can't do it alright?
I just can't. I'm happy being stupid
and people stepping at me.
But I do want to change that,
I don't want people to step at me like that.
I do want to fight back but I'm a pure coward.
But I do have endurance..
and to think about it, I'm not in the losing end..
Oh yea, stop this crap. I'm getting too emotional, so not me (:

and yea, I lost my $20.
and I'll let the culprits go like I usual do.
It's cycle.
People take your things, you let them go.
Why waste time chasing them?
IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, trust me!
and anyways, in the end, I'm not in the losing end.
so yea, forgive&forget like usual.
With that, I can have a care-free life.
It's just $20 anyways?
FYI, I lost $30 before .

So yea, we're all busy with IDPW here.
PowerPoint, Model, Scripts .
& guess what, more things are coming.
I'm having Ngee Ann Camp the day before the presentation day
and there's a change that I can have fever.
which is PLEASE NO.
Therefore, going to do my part now, editing the things needed.
At least, my group won't count me as a sleeping member. ouch!
so yea, we're editing the things.
and hoping everything will turn out fine.

anyways, to be prank to everyone reading this,
I'm kind of down now for I don't know what reasons.
There's loads of reasons and I don't know where to start.
That's why when I wake up from my afternoon nap,
I was in tears. I was dreaming of something
and I know I was crying.
But the moment, I woke up, I forgot the dream and I only know
I was crying.

ps. It will end soon. & I'm never going to miss it.

No comments: