Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm losing all hopes!

I'm losing all hopes!


It seems like all hopes are gone! We'll see about that .

Anyways, took Science and D&T Papers today .
Regret focusing on the Biology&Chemistry Part .
I didn't know the formulas for power and voltage stuffs .
Let's just hope that my "instincts" lead me the right way .
The D&T, like what they say, is a super easy paper.
If, again, you studied , which again, I didn't do, somehow ?
Anyways, I shouldn't be talking about this kind of things.
Because it's so totally over, UNFORTUNATELY .
I will miss the freedom of a lower sec for sure.

After the papers,
went to LOT 1 ( Finally, not BPP ) .
Eat, Drink, Talk like N.Meihong said.
Well, maybe tomorrow, I should go home as long as my paper finished .
I need sleep like a normal person does ok?
I'm like so abnormal since this examination started.
I slept at 4am 2 times. Whose to blame?
I will enjoy my life before the horrifying results came out!
Let's just all hope for the best .

Maths Paper 1 tomorrow .
Hopefully will pass with flying colours everywhere .
heheheh .
Don't feel like continuing .
byes .

No comments: