Wednesday, October 15, 2008

IDPW

IDPW

Heyya People !
Shouldn't be coming to school today but for the sake of IDPW, did come today.
Well, did come a bit earlier because my hand phone kept ringing .
So yea, sometimes, answered and sometimes, didn't answer.
HELLO PEOPLE, my bill is exploding .
You either call my house or don't SMS/CALL my hp at all .
If not, I can bid farewell to my hand phone .
So yea, was forced to wake up.
I guess, I just have to cancel the next few calls and continue my sleep.

Anyways, went to school .
After giving Daniel&ZiWei the NPCC key ,
went down to Canteen to meet classmates .
After that, went up to Computer Lab 4 to do IDPW .
in between the rehearsals, watch Prince of Tennis using the school computer .
so yea, I did watch about 2 episodes of it and I'm not contended .
How I wish this computer have Flash Downloads and whatsoever .
after that, went to plaza slack and yea.
The day is gone.

Real School starts tomorrow.
and taking our papers back .
Did I do well ? or just a 50% for all papers ?
Maybe above 65 will be better (:
above 70 will be much better :D
above 75 will be the best :DD .
ok , too much for expectations .
it gives more pressure and stress .
There's lot of things going in my mind and I seriously, can't take them .
I going mad soon.
Anyways, it's all about time-management.
Probably keep hearing this word everywhere.
Anyways, until here and I'm gone for good.

ps. express them, jeichiel. be angry if you are . be happy if you are . be sad if you need to . don't hide anymore .

No comments: