Monday, October 20, 2008

Today lor

TODAY LORR!

Alarmed at 5.30am and guess what time I woke up?
7am. I was going to be late.
so bath quickly and changed to my uniform as fast as I can.
run to the LRT station and run to the computer lab for rehearsal.
and yea, my voice is having some problems.
It's like the same as the secondary one camp.
So anyways, did announcement today and yea, they say my voice is funny .
so I was laughing with them and heck care la .
my voice funny, my problem la . LOL .
The NPCC added something to my calendar .
Adventure Training Camp ( TORTURE! ) and Kayaking ( FUN! ) .
I don't know if I'm going to be happy or not but let's hope it will be fun .
Did IDPW and yea, happy with it even presenting with my broken voice .
not bad .
so waited for GirlGuides to finish .
and yea, goodbye forever .
To be straight, I'm lazy to post (:

No comments: