Monday, October 13, 2008

House Visits

HOUSE VISITS

What an extreme tiring day.
Woke up at 9am by a few SMSes.
So yea, pick myself up from my own bed and transfer myself to my parents room
where it's more comfortable..
and dive in my brother's bed to sleep again.
Can hardly sleep because I was SMSing .
Should stop that habit of SMSing while sleeping. haishh .
Anyways, make my official wake up and get myself ready to go out.

This time went to Sakinah's house.
We all decided to meet at Segar LRT .
so yea, when I reached the LRT, saw Aidil, Zalilah, Zalilah's lil bro & ZiWei .
After a while, Daniel and Aswadi came.
So yea, went to Sakinah's house.
Like usual, ate there and again, watched movie which isn't finished AGAIN.
We all like to start but don't want to finish. Bad habit, people.
&& she got Roche .
hahaha
anyways, after we satisfy ourselves, decided to visit Zalilah's house.
and so yea, we visit her house.
and did the same thing, eat and watch movie that isn't finish, told you!
& Zalilah forgot her umbrella in Sakinah's house + there's something going on,
therefore we all decided to go back Sakinah's Void Deck.
so yea, along the way, Daniel and ZiWei missed their childhood
and did some "mark's man thing using their slipper" .
After ZiWei settled his thing and is happy , all decided to go home.
Then trained with Aswadi.
and yea, Thursday is settled.

When I reached home, there's no one.
so of course, used the computer.
haahah .
That's about it, I'm so tired .
and school start at 11am tomorrow :D
I can sleep late again (:
hehehe.
so people, where's next?

No comments: