Saturday, October 25, 2008

WHAT A LONG DAY (:


Firsly,

Happy Birthday !
CLARA NG
25.10.08

It's sure is a terrible/long day .
A lot of things happen .
A LOT , really a lot .

Firstly, it was the campcraft training .
Well, couldn't believe I can pitch a tent .
I finally knew how to pitch a tent .
and a slightly over average tent .
Well, not bad for a first timers like us .
We rocked the field .
Ok , I'm over-reacting .
Well, yea a lot of things did happened .
and I'm just going to tell you one .

That thing is, when the school is closing ,
and we decided to go the opposite block .
We = Aidil, Gibson, Jeichiel, Pascal, SengKok, Shermaine, ZiWei .
and there will be a party held over there .
Out of his mind, Aidil accidentally dropped the banner .
and we're supposed to put back the banner .
Well yea, even though it's his fault .
everyone helped him .
and yea, either SengKok or Pascal told me that,
if ZiWei not there, we can forget about getting it done .
so yea, after 2hours of doing it, we finished the thing .
TIRING .

Well, the other few are just memories that should be forgotten .
Why make it big ?
It's over already, anyways .
But it's quite disappointing .
Shh, dun even bother .

So yea, I'm at home trying to force myself awake .
Because, if I sleep, my brother sure will us the computer .
so I must stay awake for him not to use .
I want to stay awake but I guess,
waking up early everyday is making me more sleepy .
I alarmed my clock at 5.45am .
But ended up waking at 7am .
Forced to wake up .
durh , if not forced then I shouldn't have gone to school ,
I should have just sleep and skip everything that happened today .
But i guess, knowing things is sometimes good .
so, can don't apply the mistakes in the future .
What a nice experience .
I learnt that I must pay attention to where I am walking ,
so I can avoid hitting other things,
that can be broken .
Indeed, it make me more sleepy .

Before i doze off, that all (:

No comments: