Saturday, October 11, 2008

Community Day Rehearsal/House Visit

Community Day Rehearsal/House Visit

Hey people!
Daily routine er?
Like durh.
Anyways, we had our Community Day Rehearsal in Senja Grand today.
which I don't know even exists.
Anyways, alarmed at 5.30am and woke up at 6am
& hit the LRT .
I alighted at Jelapang.
and FORTUNATELY, halfway through the maze to SenjaGrand,
saw HAMDI, SAKINAH AND ZALILAH
If not, DIE! I'm lost.
Then blahblahblah. went to our points.
Talk here and there .
& In a blink of an eye, it's done!

Then Aidil inviting everyone to his house.
So headed there after the rehearsal. LOL .
anyways, before heading there, a lot of things happen.
That I don't even want to write here.
Walked here and there.
Gosh, couldn't take it.
especially, I'm in "like-any-girl-have" mood.
If you don't get it, never mind.
But didn't care much and tried to catch up with the rest.
So yea, went to Banquet for something.
then headed to Sakinah's Heaven near her block.
whatever already.

After that,
ASWADI, ENGKIONG, HAMDI, SAKINAH, ZALILAH & I,
headed to Aidil's house.
After awhile, DANIEL & ZIWEI came.
That's when the movie starts.
And guess what, every 2 minutes, the movie will be replaces by another one.
Sure is very demanding people. *shakes head*
then eat and eat.
talk and talk.
It's like the house is ours? heheh .
Then, Hamdi left because he isn't feeling well.
At 1.43pm, Sakinah&Zalilah left too.
So I'll leave it to you people, whose left.
coz I'm damn lazy to write every single name here.
We sure don't have nothing to do so they tried to play some games.
In the end, played Block Catching. ( They are SECONDARY THREES, FYI )
&& had 3 rounds .
Each round, got people help me either catch or hide.
They so "nice" ehh?
Last round is the most nicest one.
I was one of the catcher together with Aswadi&EngKiong.
So yea, they know how lazy I am, then they ask me take lift.
Caught Daniel who keep running like mad down the stairs.
but when it comes to coming up, he so slow already, then kena catch.
MUAHAHAHA .
My biggest accomplishment for the moment (:
After the super tiring game, headed home .
Before that, received green packets ! woohoo .
So yea, trained home with the left behind except ZW and Aidil .

Ok, that's about it, I can't think anymore .
Feeling very hungry now.
Regret Not eating a lot in Aidil's house.
LOL . well, got to run.
sayonara!

No comments: