Thursday, October 09, 2008

THOSE MEMORIES COME CRASHING THROUGH

Christian Myspace Comments

I lost the mood of everything just by one snap.
Again, was brutally awaken by my SUPER NOISY ring tone.
Should have off my phone so no one can go through.
I was asleep and heard my phone ringing so with eyes closed pick it up.
and yea, another crap from a group of friends .
*Shakes Head*. They are pranking me, I got the feeling .

Anyways, I had a nightmare last night that I didn't finish my Science EOY Paper.
The story is like there's this problem in class that we all need to go out of class,
while having the paper.
So yea, I didn't manage to finish Section B&C .
and I was like thinking ( in my dream, my brain still works ) ,
I finished exam already what, how come can take again .
then, HEEEYY ! I snap out of my nightmare .
If not, I probably would be crying when I woke up thinking that I would fail Science
and goodbye hopes for Pure Sciences.
I still can't get over End-Of-Year.
See? Even in my dreams it's haunting me. What's this !?
and the fact that I'm stuck at home, I still like flipping my Maths WB and do the questions.
ARGH! Perhaps, I need to enjoy? Gosh, how sia?
I deserve a well break too ok?
and oh yea, when I reply messages, I'm not pissed or something else.
I also got the feeling people think I'm pissed when I reply messages .
Well, I'm not. hahaha.
I'm practising short good English .
Actually, I just don't feel like replying you all .
Sorry about that, I'm just not in the mood. hehehe.
Will try to be more enthusiastic next time, no worries.

To Think of it, in one night, you could have a lot of dreams.
Should I post it here? Or Should I not?
Well, I actually don't know why I dreamt of that.
It doesn't concern me anyways.
Oh Well, The right thing will happen at the right time.

Ok, I think I have no more things to post.
Well, at least I think I don't have anything more to write?
I seriously, think I need an anger management or whatever crap.
I think, I never get this angry before.
You know more small reasons.
and in fact, I'm the unreasonable one.
Luckily, I never show my anger in public.
Well, I never does. Just keeping quiet is the best solution
the war won't get worse.
hahaha.
Or perhaps, I did show in public?
Who cares?
Or perhaps, I should ban them in anyway that they won't know I ban them?
That way, when I'm more relaxed then I can unbanned them again.
LOL .
Well, I'm still a child that when I get angry, it will go soon.
That's what I understand, at least.
You know, children tend to get angry then later they're friends again?
Like me, perhaps .
hehehe.
Well, can't help being children. We are happy kids (:

Lastly, my conclusion of staying at home for 2days:
I MISS MY FRIENDSHIPS&FRIENDCRUISES!
I feel like it's been ages since I last saw them.
& to think that they all are having fun.
I'm being left out! aawww.
Can't help being alone, can I?
and listening to sad songs, makes me more lonely.
but I like them a lot .
hehehehe.
anyways, shall blog-off!

Just when I thought I was over you,
Just when I thought I could stand on my own,
Oh Baby, those memories cam crashing through,
and I suck because of that (: PEACE .

brother, you suck really hard!
Stop taking my pencil box can?
FREAKO!

No comments: