Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ngee Ann Poly - Youth Leaders Academy

Ngee Ann Poly - Youth Leaders Academy

*edited (:

Did the title said it all ?
I guess not,
you all must be curious, what happened ?
Well, it's going to be long.
so I'm gonna continue the suspense until tomorrow. can?
Well, I'm pretty tired now and I'm really hoping to get a rest .
Therefore, I'm just gonna say what happened in the morning last Friday .
Basically, it's abnormal lessons again.
Did either History or Geography the WHOLE DAY .
Boring right ?
However, Passed both Humanities with flying colours.
Got A2 for History & A1 for Geography ...
(MinHsuan, I know it's sad for the both of us)...
Shan't reveal my scores.
durh. O levels got look at them mehh?
only the A,B,C so on right?
So yea, was happy with my scores.
Especially with Geography.
my 4am sleeping is worth it. Thanks be to God.
and yea, in between was sitting down in the hall
legs-crossed for about hours.
and as you know, I can't take such long sitting thing.
so I keep moving my legs.
Maybe, they should do some course on how to sit cross-legged?
Then, maybe, I can improve on it.
So yea, any workshop about it is welcomed .
I sure will come one (:

oh yea, didn't I say that I wont share my experience during camps?
Because it's super long?
Well, just a summary.
Did workshop for the 1st&2nd day.
Ate Pizzahut for 1st day dinner
Ate KFC for 2nd day lunch
Ate Coffee Bean for Tea
and yea, I can't remember anymore.
The workshop was really funny and in fact, useful.
So there's this 4 elements
and I belong to the WATER

"WATER - like a lake is calm"
Caring and consistent, Water Elements are important in holding families and teams together. They are loyal and deeply feeling people who show steadfast effort, great patience and a desire for harmony and flow

Anyways, the 2nd night dinner, we have this team of Halloween.
"Night of the Living Dead"
So yea, happy happy (:
The apartment we're staying to is great.
Air conditions and stuff .
Can't call it much of a camp actually, it's like a holiday.
A SUPER DAMN GOOD HOLIDAY !
It's like a dream camp that you want to be in.
We're like king and queens men!
and oh yea, I'm from the NINJA TRIBE .
*One Ninja Clap* *Yata!*
Also the 2nd night we gathered in our school to plan an activity that was sent by the school
Zhenghua Secondary School did about the teacher's day.
and ideas came and came.
Hope will use our ideas for next year CO-LAB4 (: LOL !
and yea, I LOVE OUR STUDENT LEADERS .
they are so hyper and super good.
and yea, my tribe won the most enthusiastic group..
We were hoping to get the most emotionally united group,
but Centurions go steal . haha . no la .
Well, there are 5 tribes = NINJA , APACHE, CENTURIONS, VIKINGS , SPARTANS .
NINJA + APACHE = APACHE ( Allied )
CENTURIONS + VIKINGS + SPARTANS = Cenvitans ( Enemy )
and yea, I'm proud to say that my group is the most bimbo tribe .
hahahahah .
Gosh , they make me go crazy until I lost my voice .
We're so high and we're so I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY !
Speechless la!
One more thing, " We're Awesome Leaders! "

After I reached home, quickly went down to the BBQ pit to eat dinner
Because it's my little brother's birthday .
Present for him? NO SUCH THING IN MY VOCABULARY .
So yea, played with Primary 2-4 students from ZhenghuaPS+Churhmates with is also P2-4
Yea, I'm the only Secondary 2.
and also yea, I'm the only teenager there.
Played Basketball with them , I WON .
Played Catching with them , I WON .
Played Police&Thief , I WON .
Summary of all games we played, I WON .
You must be wondering, I still have energy to play some games.
It's pretty tiring la.
So I'm triple tired now and I'm like hesitating .
Should I continue to post?
Well, the answer is NO .
and I shall end here .

This post will be edited tomorrow .
Perhaps, on my next post (:
Give me a break .

No comments: