Tuesday, October 07, 2008

EOY DOWN - DAMAGED

EOY DOWN - DAMAGED

I seriously did some editing in this date of my post .
Because seems like I wanted to write a lot of things but too lazy .
Therefore, I'm re-writing everything .

So yea, today is the last paper for Lower Secondary .
and I'm indeed very very very happy that finally, it's over !
My morning sleeping is finally over too !
No more studying for the next 2 months (: I hope .
Or perhaps, PLEASE .
anyways, for the upper secondary reading this,
SUFFER SOME MORE (: kidding

Anyways, did Maths Paper 1 today .
and somehow, it's kind of easy even though it's very tough .
LOL .
I managed to finish everything by the time given .
No rushing or anything .
But did struggle when it comes to the indirect proportion .
You see, I forgot the formula . TOTALLY FORGOT
but didn't freak out as I roughly guess it .
My answer is k = xy . WARNING : if my answer is wrong, tell me nicely or I'll shout at you, REALLY .
Addition, it was the MOST HUMILIATING EXAM EVER .
My handphone rang in the middle of the paper .
Furthermore, it's an alarm clock so even if I set it in silent mode, It will ring .
&& the ring tone is "DAMAGED"
I was totally laughing my ass out .
But luckily, it's in my bag , if not , RIP JEICHIEL .
bloody alarm !
and oh yea, JinGuo bought some party popper but it was confiscated .
The plan was to pop it after the paper .
But failed because it was confiscated .
hahahah .

After the paper, spent the rest of the day with Sakinah .
Firstly, we went to Greenridge to walk .
and after that went back to school to chit-chat .
chatted with JOE, SAMAD, MR YUSOF, SAKINAH and Myself about Relationships . LOL .
Then he said that :
The first 6 months of what-we-thought is relationship isn't a relationship ,
it's like getting to know each other first .
Then after 6 months, the real relationship begins .
A better phrase will be: After 6 month, the beginning of the relationship .
So like, you can't call the first 6 month a relationship.
Ok whatever, I think I'm confusing you people .
So after that,when they left, SAKINAH and I transfer
to ASWADI, SHANICE and WEIJUN table .
FAIZZUL and ZALILAH came afterwards .
They talked about their Sec3 stuffs so didn't bother to listen much.
in fact, was criticised by one which is FAIZZUL . ggrr .
He said "Sec2s finished exam because they not matured yet what" .
WeiJun said back "What's the connection between sec2 finishing exam and not matured" .
Thanks for that! If not I will say all Sec3s are sickos . kekeke .
So after their A.Maths tutor came, we didn't plan to disturb them further and headed home .
I'm referring to SAKINAH, ZALILAH and I : We all went home .
Then reached home . blahblahblah .

Seems like everyone already has plans during their post exams .
As for me, I'm gonna stay at home enjoy life .
and oh yea, having the Community Day this Saturday and Sunday .
Don't feel like going ? LOL . But still, going .
This is Life people ! Live it!
That will be all . ADIUE!

No comments: