Wednesday, October 29, 2008

END THOSE THINGS QUICKLY

END THOSE THINGS QUICKLY .

Today, I wasted about 70 SMSES .
SEVENTY , For Your Information .
and I only have 500 Free Messages .
Gosh, My bill's going to burst .
and if that happens, goodbye handphone .
I smsed Secondary One Councillors and Sec 2 NPCC Cadets .
& I only got like 10 people to reply me for both .
Well, thanks to that 10 people .
But Sorry for not replying some of your messages .
I was saving my bill , alrights .
Therefore, just do some tomorrow .
Enough of my wastage of SMSES .
I believe I'm not the only one (:

So yea, moving further nothing much today .
I'm going to say whatever I can , I don't care . LOL .
Went to school at about 11.30am , I think .
After I reached there, went to greenridge KFC .
Actually, I just watched them eat . I just ate when I came .
So went back to school, they played Basketball .
After they came back, talked and talked .
Went to canteen to do the structure .
& finally, the base is done .
Just need to do some straightening .
After doing the Four Pillars .
Went to play basketball again .
Laugh here and there .
Fall here and there .
Injure here and there .
In the end, all went home , durh !

I still have a lot more things to think off .
A little help will do (:

No comments: