Sunday, October 26, 2008

SUNDAY (:

It's Sunday (:
Well, yea, nothing to post because nothing happened .
except for the fact that my feet are aching ,
because of the shoes I'm wearing .
I think should stop wearing girls shoes .
I would rather wear guy's shoes .
LOL !
Well, yea, I should continue wearing 'that' shoes ,
so I will get used to it ,
and no more complaints about girl's shoes (:
hehhehe .
I'm talking non-sense right?

Well, yea , kind of busy this holidays .
For some reason or another, I can don't go school .
but I just keep going and going .
This Tuesday having Campcraft training again .
Kind of fun to make tents anyways .
and yea, I know how to pitch tent already .
BE JEALOUS !
so yea, I MUST COME TO ATC CAMP , no matter how much I don't like to come .
and why must I not come ?
I never miss any NPCC Camp before neither I skip any parade for no proper reasons .
so I will not skip ATC Camp . NEVER .
I don't care .
and yea, my learning of tent will be a waste if I don't go for camp .
and I will regret it for the rest of my life .
Why ? Because I didn't suffer enough .
Well yea, kind of stupid for me who don't like to go ATC ,
but now, saying this craps that I want to go .
Whether I want to go or not isn't a choice, I'm going anyways . ( CRY INSIDE ! )

&& oh yea , it's goodbye 2E4'08 .
Just want to say , someway or another, I'll miss each and everyone of you .
unless you're in the same class as me next year , then I'll never miss you . PEACE (:
and it will never be the same again . never ever .
and that make everything into waste .
but I'll still keep all the fun times into my heart .
CRAP ! I'm talking crap again !

I have nothing more to say .
So yea, I can sing ABC here now .
speaking of singing , I got my voice back !
I can whisper again , I can scream again .

And yea,
sometimes, I really wonder is human really that stupid ?

that's all (:

No comments: