Sunday, October 12, 2008

COMMUNITY DAY

COMMUNITY DAY

It's Zhenghua Community Today .
so yea, alarmed at 5.30am AGAIN, but woke up at 6.15am .
It's getting later and later. Poor Thing .
Anyways, reached the Senja Grand at about 7.25+
Then Fall-in at 7.30am .
When mamadog came, she gave use biscuits/cookies .
So yea, SSGTS late AGAIN.
So Irfan was saying that, next time, lead by example, do the same thing (:
Anyways, NPCC was the perimeter and yea, we were the perimeter.
Waited for the Guest-Of-Honour to come at about 9am+ .
I lost track of time..
When it's brist walking time,
walked to green ridge with Kina, KaiWen & his red cross friend.
then Sakinah&I went Banquet to wait for the rest.
After awhile went out then blahblahblah .
Went to Kopitiam to sit for awhile then when they decided to go Fajar,
I followed the guys who were playing block catching .
So yea, went to the park playground play iceman.
Then after awhile,
BINGXUN, EUGENE, GUIMING, NAZHAR, YUJING ( miss out anyone? ) came .
Then blahblahs.
They(NPCC) decided to go another place to play.
This time went to ShengGuan's block to play.
Shan't talk about no-childhood stories. heheh.
Everyone + HAMDI&ZALILAH went to Fajar Macdonalds then eat there.
Stayed there until 12.30pm+
Then trained with Aswadi&KahWee .

When I was walking under my block,
I look at my watch and thought like "Shit, they still at home" .
So yea, they are at home .
But didn't go church . SO TIRED !
Then sleep until 4pm and use comp after that.
&& My brother having his PSP today .
Sure want to boast around about it .
GROW-UP la brother. tsktsktsk .
hahahahah .
& that means after church, they going somewhere
then sure come home later one.
that means, CELEBRATION !

Another thing, I asked Mr Leslie Tan the POT website for the nationals.
and finally, get to watch Prince Of Tennis OVA 21&22
But OVA 23 and above havent come out.
Why? Fuji is playing next and you are out?!
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME OUT ?!
What a let down ...
For the meantime, I guess I just need to watch another Anime.
It's hard to find animes that you will like.
So yea, that's about it .
Blog-off ! *Effects Fading* >.<

ps. I want to go back school !

No comments: