Thursday, October 16, 2008

Results + Maths Trail

Hello people .
Well back here posting (:
Anyways, school today is abnormal .
Seriously, abnormal .
We didn't get to see our 'real' subject teachers .
Instead, we saw other teachers .
Not that they are not nice but I prefer the original ones .
Don't worry, it's in some subjects only (:
So yea, council did have, FINALLY, meeting .
and I can feel the busy air from this day onwards .
Let's just go with the flow and do our best .
so yea, first period was Maths .
Did very badly for it.
Gosh! 66/100 . What a loser I am .
But didn't let my spirits down even though it's so lousy .
and my dreams all shattered into pieces .
Is it goodbye e1'09? what if I can't make it to e2 either?
I want to transfer school already lah!
Well, past is the past. Let's do well , next year (:
Next was Literature.
We did nothing .
We can't see our results back because of some rules .
Therefore, slacked the whole two periods .
and next stop was Science .
Ms Nafisah take us for Science .
and I did quite well . 70/100 for Science.
I was thinking I would get 66 or below or something like I usually does.
but yea, achieved better than expected so I'm happy (:
Recess was normal . durh . I always get 100 for it . hehe .
English was up next .
Went to Music Room together with the e3s to get our results .
and I WAS OVERJOYED that I got 30/50 in it!
A FIRST PASS AND IT'S 30 !
For the first time, I pass that Paper2 .
I'm super happy (:
and yea, exceeded my expectations again .
I was happy with a 25/50 .
but it's 30. So I'm overjoyed (:
Congratulations to the other who passed too.
As for D&T. got 28/40 .
In my calculations it's an A2.
I guess being 3rd in class isn't bad, after all ?
Can't help being useless, can I?
& it's not about being the best but doing your best .
hor WEIJIAN ?
So yea, after D&T went down to the bus bay and go for Maths Trail.
pictures at sopopular07-memories.bs.com
That's the blog for pictures .
So don't find any pictures in this blog anymore.
because it's in the other.
It's on my links anyways, the first link.

So yea, when I reached home from the Trail,
went to switched on the television
and it's Power Ranger SPD .
Gosh! It's the last episode already .
I've been watching it since it's Wild Force.
and now SPD is finished.
Then, I have a sudden urge to become a Power Ranger.
hahahah.
Wonder where can I buy those walkie talkie they have,
then they transform to Power Rangers.
LOL .
It's been a long day and even tough good things happen.
but the bad things always stands out.
ALWAYS !

and oh yea, won't be posting until Sunday
because I'll be gone for camp (:
Thanks for the "all the best wishes"
Even though I'm going to get nagging when I come back.
Gosh! I hate leaving jobs while in camp
I'll be at fault in the end.
like this Ngee Ann Camp .
Haiyoo .
anyways, until here .

No comments: