Friday, January 09, 2009

POP UPS! & DAMN!

"DAMN! (with action)" , WenYang's favourite word in class. LOL .
Everyone seems to be getting irritated with him, but he sure make me laugh my ass out .
HAHA!

But before I start a proper post .
Let's greet January Babies since I'm blogging already .
& Before I forget AGAIN . LOL .

Belated Happy Birthday
Yusof (: *Getting NRIC already!*
06.01.09
Happy Birthday
Aswadi (: *can watch NC 16 already!*
09.01.09
Advance Happy Birthday
Azhar (: *can watch NC 16 already*!
12.01.09

So yea, move back to the topic .
Class is more fun except for the fact that we always go home late :(
But class environment is full of non-sense and jokes from some classmates .
At least, we're not bored . HAHA .
Morning was bad for me, LRT is crowded .
After Bangkit, it would be wider .
and after reaching Fajar, it's crowded again .
Carrying my TB, Backpack, Full-U cover .
I'm sure is carrying a lot .
But anyways, reached school in one piece .
Assembly was funny .
Met the councillors . & I guess they don't understand the meaning of .
"Sec2, Sec3 and Sec4Na Councillors" .
Coz I did say those words . EXACT SAME WORDS .
but anyways, didn't bother .
Bio lesson is about Living Cells .
and after 1 hour of Bio . We took 1/2 hour of our CME lesson for Bio also .
Therefore, it's 1 and 1/2 hour of Biology today .

For CME, learnt about "Why do people like Sexual Intercourse?"
and yea, teenage pregnancy came out .
Here and there .
SKIP THAT .
A. Maths was after that . Did some things that I dunno what's the name .
Teacher was skipping steps .
and yea, she's a pro .
But her skipping of steps was a problem to some .
As for physics .
went through the WB .
while I'm doing my Biology Homework that is needed to be passed up by 5pm .
LOL .
After awhile, WenYang started singing "I'm Yours"
and yea, I'm dragged in .
While Clara suggested to sing "Crush" .
LOL . Told you we have nothing better to do .
Clara told me to talk to her so I sing the first line of "Lucky"
and yea, until the end of lesson, sing and sing lorr .
Dragged lesson for quite some time .
and ended about 10 minutes later . BOOOOO !
Went down to DNT room with "the thunder" to deliver fish tanks to some places .
After that went to Greenridge of the the 7-1=6 (mianru has ncc)
Went to school first with MeiHong and yea, changed into Full-U .
The second part began .

NPCC was NORMAL . Or is it that I'm used to it?
Has 2nd class drill badge test .
and if I fail AGAIN , I , SERIOUSLY, have nothing more to say .
SAD MEN!
I think I should go for "emo lessons" so I won't laugh too much .
After NPCC , played Captain's Ball with seniors ( I do call them seniors, SOMETIMES ) .
Went home .
blahblahblahblahblah .

Nothing much alreadyy .
Having my first every Saturday Lessons tomorrow :(
and ps. A LOT OF POPUPS in my computer.

No comments: