Saturday, January 03, 2009

A Little Help Will Do .

I guess this few weeks I'll stuff myself into tons of works .
Not only me, another 9 people will be doing the same thing ,
brainstorming . Meeting deadlines . Buying logistics . Not Easy .
Dealing with people is also one which the only thing we can do is to replace them .
I just hope everything will be over already and everything fall into place nicely .
Anyway, it's the best to get things clear in my mind and I've very glad for that .
By The Way, ALL THE BEST to everything !

As for now, doing Physics homework .
and yea, whatever crap it is talking about, I have no idea .
Trying to digest the Textbook's words into my mind tough .
Also, thinking about the 2 files per subject is like "You got to be kidding?!" .
It's like I need to buy TWO ?! So Expensive sia .
Well, I still have my last year's but I can't just let my past years Worksheet go away .
Therefore, I'm keeping them (:

For Biology,
There's this DNA Forensic Science happening on 14 March and
Bacetrial Transformation on the 28th March .
I guess I should put a Calendar in my blog already?

For E & A Maths,
A Surprise Test Every Two Weeks . I guess Mr Tan's class is worse? Test every Thursday . MUAHAHAHA!

Ok . I'm giving myself some negative thinkings of what's more to come.
Thanks to WeiJun's story last year!
Goodness! They scare me somehow .
Overall , I hope for the better .

A Quiz from ShaniceNeo (:
Finally, a thing to kill time .

A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.

B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.

C. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people:

Shan't send to anybody (:

Qns 1 : What have you been doing recently ?
Me? Yesterday was quite a long day . and rested today .

Qns 2 : Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
Nopes. It's always on 24/7 .

Qns 3 : What happen at 10am today ?
I'm still sleeping (:

Qns 4 : When did you last cry ?
LOL . Errm, I was cutting onion , then it hurts that I cried .

Qns 5 : believe in fate/destiny ?
Perhaps ?

Qns 6 : What do you want in your life now ?
To be happy (:

Qns 7 : Do you tend to make relationships complicated ?
Depends .

Qns 8 : Are you wearing anything you borrowed for someone ?
nopes .

Qns 9 : What was the last movie you caught ?
Long time ago that I forgotten what is it .

Qns 10 : Does the person you like knows that you like him/her ?
Of Course , They all know I like them . LOL .

Qns 11 : Who always makes you laugh ?
Everyone can make me laugh for no reason also .

Qns 12 :Do you speak languages other than english ?
Yes .

Qns 13 : Favourite website(s) ?
Anime Website (:

Qns 14 : What are you doing tommorow ?
I'm going to church after that buying ring files in popular .

Qns 15 : What do you think you are like ?
I'm like I don't know .

Qns 16 : Who would you choose to die with ?
It can't be decided who I'll die with .

Qns 17 : Where have you been today ?
My House .

Qns 18 : What game do you play often ?
Dress-up game . hahaha .

Qns 19 : Who you missing right now ?
A lot to mention .

Qns 20 : If you have to choose between a friend and a lover , who will you choose ?
Throw both away . LOL .

Qns 21 : What are you doing right now ?
A lot of things la .

Qns 22 : Which primary school were you from ?
ZHENGHUA primary school .

Qns 23 : name 3 colours you like ?
Blue, Red, Pink .

Qns 24 : What emotion do you like to show ?
Anything .

Qns 25 : What is life to you ?
Life is reality

Qns 26 : If you have something troubling you , what would you do ?
Try all sort of things to solve it . I can't sit down and keep it unsolved .

Qns 27 : Who did you last chat with on msn ?
Meihong .

Qns 28 : Who do you admire the most ?
I admire many people for their achievements .

Qns 29 : Which month you born in ?
August

Qns 30 : How you feeling right now ?
Sick . I'm coughing like no body's business .

Qns 31 : What's the time now ?
9.48pm

Qns 32 : Your opinion on the person who tagged you .
Composed .

Qns 33 : What color do you like to dye your hair ?
Dark Brown . Like that like I never dye .

Qns 34 : Why you doing this quiz ?
Tagged to do so .

Qns 35 : What do you do when you are moody ?
I don't talk to anyone .

Qns 36 : At which stage do you wish to get married ?
Stage 100000000000000000000000 .

Qns 37 : Who is closer to you ?
My brother .

Qns 38 : Who is/are the people/person you trust the most ?
The trusted ones .

Qns 39 : Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain ?
Yea.

Qns 40 : If you have a dream come true , what would it be ?
To be in heaven (:

Qns 41 : What is your goal for this year ?
Do my best in everything .

Qns 42 : Do you believe in eternity love ?
I think so .

Qns 43 : What feeling do you love the most ?
Excited .

Qns 44 : Do you really think it is global warming now ?
Yes .

Qns 45 : Do you like quizzes ?
If I really have nothing to do .

Qns 46 : do you believe in gods ?
Correction! God . I only believe in one .

Qns 47 : Who cares you the most ?
People out there .

Qns 48 : What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
Salvation of everyone .

Qns 49 : What will you bring when you fight ?
My prayers .

Qns 50 : What have you regretted doing in your whole life ?
I forgot already . It's been ages since I regret something .

Qns 51 : What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer ?
Relax . My life will be quiet already (:

Qns 52 : What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you ?
FOUR-TIME him . muahahaha!

Qns 53 : How you feel now ?
Still sick . damn .

No comments: