Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SURVIVING ...

I don't wanna talk about it
It makes me wanna cry
everytime i pour out my emotions
I feel emptier inside
I don't know how to play it like
I'm not in love with you,
but I'll try
even though i do...
still Miss you
just like the air that I breathe
I need you
with me
I'm not gonna lie
I can't imagine my life
with out you but I
suppose I will survive

I think I was sick but I wasn't .
I'm just pure sleepy . PURE SLEEPY .
But lucky for me, today's lessons was nothing much also .
I was going to fall asleep during English and Physics lesson .
But ZuanLong and SiokPeng kept waking me up. Thanks guys .
Nothing much today either .
I'm just sleepy during class and I havent do all my homeworks .
Now, I'm chiong all homeworks and going to pass them tomorrow .
Working hard now because if not, I'm going to be left behind .
After camp, I sure have an easier life now .
But can't keep my guards down, there's still more to come .
Anyways, I still have LOTS MORE HOMEORKS to finish .
and get enough sleep after that .
I don't want to keep my sleepy face everytime .
Shall end here before I get carried away .

No comments: