Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HYPER ACTIVE .

Today , I was exceptionally SUPER HYPER .
As in super hyper than ever .
I loosen myself a bit and open my mind a little bit wider . LOL !
Anyways, Thanks for Asyiqin for her SMS this morning ,
I woke up!
I was sleepy so soundly and when I receive her message, it was 7am!
Gosh! I dash out of my room and changed to my school uniform ,
I walked fast to the LRT and I reached school on time ,
But wasn't able to put my bag in class .
Poor me, I was even planning to let my classmates share their homeworks to me :D
But anyways, Thanks to the English Period .
I sure have chiong all my homeworks there .
and I even forget to do my English Homework .
HAHAHA !
I never realised that there was a homework in English .
But anyways, English lesson was fun .
All thanks to the people sitting close to me .
The entertainment was never ending .
A. Maths was next .
and We're having test AGAIN on Friday .
I pass my first A. Maths Test which is a surprise test :D
Proud of myslef even I just pass .
Anyways, Thanks to Someone who got a "HOR" surname ,
we couldn't get out E.Maths Paper back . AIYO !
And now, I couldn't even differentiate things from A and E Maths .
Both are equally driving me mad .
I don't know how to do the questions . another AIYO!
Recess was NORMAL .
( like durh . when did it become abnormal to me :D )
Took out Pascal's Books .
and He did the same thing to my file .
Luckily, only Geography Papers Came out .
If all the things in my file came out, WORLD WAR 3 have started .
Still struggling with my Sciences .
Gosh, I think I've never been good in Sciences .
Simple question during Biology class, I can't even answer .
Or is it perhaps, I'm not even listening .
SAD :( Never felt like a loser before . OUCH! That gotta hurts .
E.Maths went after Mother Tongue and 5 periods of seeing the same teacher .
Primary School is the same, but when you're not used to it for 2 years, it's boring .
GOSH! I just feel guilty for not knowing how to answer the question .
Am I that stupid , already ?
Worse come to worse, am I the only one feeling like this ? AARGGHH !
But nothings too late, it's just the beginning .
I still can study harder . and I will .
At least I think I will :D
Shan't talk about studies anymore .
Coz I know, you feel bored :D

After school, went to dance studio to see Girl Guides Dance .
Well, of course, couldn't resist the beat so I join along .
Took some photos , but I'm super lazy to upload them .
at 5.30pm , something nice happened .
I SAW MY PRINCE CHARMING ! *dream on! :P*
Anyways, J-CROSSED the road towards the opposite of my school .
with another SIX of my pretty friends :D
We were so guilty on J-Crossing .
That we went wild, We though the Discipline Committee was after us .
Then we all ran our own ways ,
Tricia went to the LRT while the 6 left run towards plaza .
We were all running like camels with humps on our backs .
HAHA!

Went to plaza , yea, it's kind of late . Don't have to scold me .
Just waited for TingWei or She waited for me?
Then we went home .


Enough of today , talk about how I feel now .
and you know what !
I STILL FEEL LIKE A LOSER !
Someone tell me, it's okay . It's just the starting .
SOMEONE TELL ME THAT !
I can die thinking of it .
I'M SO GUILTY ALL OVER !
The guilt of not studying about that topic.
Then you can't answer .
Telling everyone now to study before teacher ask you something .
JUST STUDY ! before you'll regret it .
You better be scared if you don't know anything .
The feeling is scary . that there are some things you don't know .
The feeling kills me .
But it's not too late . If one start now, one can finish .

OK, I'm starting to talk my own things .
Starting to expose my humiliation to everyone .
HAHA!

As for now, received NPCC's Routine Order this Friday :

There will be muster parade this friday , 30/01/2009.
Please bring along ur Pt-Kit For games.
All cadets are to fall in by 2.30pm

Secondary 1 -Orientation - PE-Tshirt & Black Track Pants
Secondary 2 - Lance Corporal Test & 3rd class Drill badge - Full Uniform
Secondary 3 - 2nd class drill badge training / Orientation camp planning - Full uniform
Secondary 4 - Facilitating - Full Uniform

By Order ,
SSGT Shong Sheng Guan
Head Of Admin


SEE THAT !
So any NPCC Cadet from Secondary 1 to Secondary 4 reading this .
Don't say you don't know !
Seems like I need to iron and polish my boots .
Same routine every Thursday Night .
I'm feeling rather lazy just thinking about it .
And in fact, I still have homeworks to do .
and I also feel lazy doing it .
Aiyooooo!
Sec 1s are joining us this Friday too?
Hmmmm, wonder which "lucky" fellows are inside .

Anyways, ending my long crap here .
It's pretty long, isn't ?
Blogging Off :D

No comments: