Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Another Day .

Been very busy lately with council and studies
Busy skipping class because of helping out council
and busy catching up to the classes that I've missed .
But so far so good .
It would be better tomorrow onwards coz there's no more duty .
CLAP! CLAP!
As for after school , went under the ramp and finished my English homework .
That should be passed up 5pm that day .
Then did the rest .
Went to the library asked for help in Maths .
went back under the ramp to ask for Physics .
went home with Zal, Ham and Shan .
When reached home, went to OCBC in Bangkit but it's close already .
DAMN ! my 2nd time failing it there .
I guess I need to go at Saturday .
and I need to go there really early .
Need to buy files and finish homeworks .
Therefore, might not blog for a while .
Anyways, all the best in everything we all do .

No comments: