Sunday, January 04, 2009

& Baby, you don't know what it's like .

After squeezing my brain like mad .
I decided to relax my self and don't think to much on what's happening around .
Seems stressing right? But actually, if you let them go, it's easier .
Nothing much to think of either .
But it's still unfair . DAMN LA .
Shan't tell the whole world about it .

As for today, went to church .
but before that went to Popular, bought my files using the Popular Vouchers (:
Save Money this way .
Then, went to the shuttle bus to church .
We transferred location , for your information .
Went to the children's room to baby-sit them .
Nothing much either too .
Just the atmosphere feels awkward when certain people are on sight .

As for tomorrow, 2nd day of school .
Almost all of my classmates, don't want to do duty .
Actually, I feel so too .
You know the feeling of catching up to the lessons I missed .
But it's another story when I myself went to the council camp during Sec1 and 2 .
Of Course, I've already accepted the sacrifices I need to make .
Therefore, whether I miss class or not , it doesn't matter .
Because it's also my responsibility to show the I can catch up .
& I can manage my time well .
Speaking of which , last year's batch is worse .
So I'm in no lose (:
For now, I'll just keep my mind positive .
God is always around, you know .

Oh yea, just now went to Bangkit hoping that I can change the cheque to cash .
But the OCBC Bank is close every Sunday .
Gosh! I was planning to buy my new bag and wallet .
I guess, I need to postpone it until I'm free .
which will be next Saturday ?
I hope tomorrow nothing much to do .
and yea, camp committee's going to be busy from tomorrow onwards .
and I hope the NPCC will start planning too before I get carried away .
Because I'm still lazy to do proposals .
I need a break too , you know (:
heheheheheeh .

ps. I wonder when will I get used to my class environment?

No comments: