Monday, January 19, 2009

METAMORPHOSIS 2009

Students' Council presents you ...

METAMORPHOSIS 2009 (:

After 4 days and 3 nights of ...
- Running here and there
- asking the Secondary Ones to keep silent
- briefing the facilitators on what to do
- running the camp in a more effective way
Here I am, blogging .
BUT, we can't be sure yet, because campfire is still around the corner .
and of course, to catch up with the lessons I've missed
and finished the homeworks I have .
plan for NPCC Sec1 Orientation Camp too .
Sure has a lots of things to do .

However, everything will be worth it if they will be all done sooner .
Anyways, I shall share what I remembered about the camp .
Went to school early in the morning on Friday to go for lessons
and at 10, everything started .
I can say that the first day was a chaos .
But we keep our finger crossed . and hope that everything will be fine by then .
Campers was hard to control . SERIOUSLY HARD .
but they soften during the second day .
and yea, a lot of things happen during the second day .
1E5 and 1E3 has the most problems .
Goodness . I was eating halfway when some of the camp comm came to me
to check this classes .
Well, can't help it.
As soon as I finished eating , came to them .
and there goes their tears .
At the 3rd night played game with the camp comm .
and yea, I lost the game anyways .
LOL . Everyone seems to be sabotaging me .
But anyways, everything went well from 2nd day onwards .
and I'm glad that everything's fine .
as for the last day .
I overslept and everyone else too .
But everything's okay after that .
No much changes after that .
and yea, the coucillors and I were laughing our ass out talking about
"some things" that you don't have to know .
LOL .

The camp has been a good experience for me.
and I sure learnt a lot from the councillors, campers and teachers .

Anyways, for the Secondary Ones reading this .
I hope you all have enjoyed the camp .
and hopefully, you can join the council family this year (:

Camp Committee
Oxy, Mango, The Lim, Kok Seng, Ribena, Ah Nya, Ah Lian, Woodbridge and Coke Baby
I'm so proud of all of you .
and I hope I can word with all of you again (:

Jacelyn(1E5): you're linked
amanda 1e5: HELLO (: see you around .
Sabrina (E4): Ping Pong Ball? LOL . hello too!
♥ , MichelleN. } 1E5"09: Thanks for the tag. You're linked .
Fakhrul(1E5): Linked .

No comments: