Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For Nobody .

It's yet again another day of my Secondary Three life .
Never did I thought there would be no freedom at all .
Compared to last year, it's like everyday I'm able to blog and online .
Now, mind set change into finished all my homeworks first .
Anyways, I'm blogging first so later I don't have to keep thinking of blogging .
Daily Routine as usual .

First Period was English .
Nothing less from Mr Yusof .
He make us laugh and at the same time, learn new things . LOL .
Next was A. Maths . The first I understand fully .
I guess I'm starting to like Maths (:
Chemistry went to lab for SPA ( Like finally (: )
I like SPA sessions .
Mother Tongue normal = slack .
E. Maths after that 3 periods.
That would add up to 5 periods of Maths today with the same teacher .
LOL .
But luckily, they separated it tough .
Biology SPA lasted for 1h and a half .
So my class went home at 3.30pm .
Went to council room to prepare things for the camp .
getting ready to roll soon .
So yea, might not be blogging for about 5 days?
or more than that .
but it's not going to be less than 5 days .
Went crazy with Meihong and TingWei when going home .
LOL .
So yea, I shall end here .

No comments: