Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just A Very Random Story

Hello!
I'm back .
Since it's a holiday, I might as well not blog for a few days .
Because there's no story .
Or you want me to tell you what I think?
Well, there's a lot of them .
Back to the start .
Tell you what happen yesterday .
and I wasted my $1.50 Kit-Kat.
DAMN!

It's 9.30pm .
and ZiWei decided to have a conference .
So yea, I was thinking that I still can sleep for 30 minutes .
After 30 minutes, he called .
and Im still sleeping right?
I answered the call and some words came out of my mouth ,
which I don't remember too.
Then suddenly he told me " You sleeping , is it? "
Then I , finally, came into my senses . but still am sleeping .
I feel like laughing to myself . I actually talked non-sense .
HAHAHA!
The kit-kat I held for 30 minutes melted already .
GOOOOOOOSSHH!
So yea, I guess I'm just too tired .
Went back to sleep after hanging up .
But now, I'm full charged .
Doing homeworks . YES! DOING HOMEWORKS .
since people calls me nerd nowadays ,
I might as well be one (:

Anyways, house got new furniture .
I guess my father is celebrating Chinese New Year too?
Hahahah!

ps. I won't enjoy this holiday . seriously

No comments: