Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NOT FULLY CHARGED .

Still wasn't that fully charge after the sleeping early method .
which caused me to miss my homeworks .
I think sooner or later, the teachers are going to run after me .
But I'm planning to finish everything after Chinese New Year .
Hope that I can .
E. Maths Test Tomorrow and yea, Matrices .
I just hope I can pass it with flying colours , after disturbing a lot of people to teach me,
when I have to miss them becuase of the Sec1s .
LOL , I'm obviously blaming them for making my life harder .
hehehehe . JOKING ><
and it's still not over yet, we still have the campfire .
ORANGE, ORANGE, ORANGE . LOL .

Been very busy lately, catching up homeworks and doing homeworks .
So yea, you'll see me more often in the library .
which I don't think I went before during my Sec1 and Sec2 Days .
Chinese New Year faster come! :D
Not as if I'm celebrating but I want to rest already .
and finish my homeworks too .
There are loads of them and I want to finish them .

ps. I WANT TO SLEEP SOMEMORE :)

No comments: