Saturday, January 10, 2009

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE (:

A lot of things happen .
but I'm feeling sleepy now so I'm not so enthu to tell you everything .
So woke up at 7.15 today .
Bath and changed and went to Pending LRT at about 8.25am
and waited from Daniel and ZiWei .
So yea, we cycled to school . & Btw, Thanks for the Ride (:
So class started at 09.30am .
Worked in groups .
and in the middle of the discussion, start a random topic about guys .
LOL . Shan't stress into it tough .
But it's actually funny la.
yea, went to NPCC Room , then to council room and SKIP everything .

Went to plaza to meet Meihong, TingWei and YiHui .
We laugh like mad people and WeiMing came too .
If you're wondering who is he, he's my boyfriend. KIDDING .
He actually got a girlfriend . So yea, it's a joke okays?
He's a Secondary One, FYI . But mature compared to the rest .
LOL . anyways, we ate at KFC .
We spent like about 2 hours there?
Pretty Long but worth it, get to have a girl's talk . LOL .
Ok whatever .
I'm seriously, getting sleepy .

Anyways, for those who have business ( ask for consent from . etc . etc ) ,
I'll be in my classroom at 7.30am-8.20am on Monday .
Parade Square at 8.20 onwards .
then yea, if you still don't catch me, SMS my hp or whatever .
Camp at Friday .
Hope it go well . All the best Councillors !

No comments: