Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Day Today .

Photo above was taken last Friday during CNY in school .
Not really the whole gang .
Just happened that they are there and we have nothing better to do .
Therefore, WE TOOK A PICTURE .
(At least, ZiWei don't feel camera shy anymore :D)

Anyways, last day of Holiday .
& I'm still not done with my homeworks .
Aiyoooooooooo .
It's like never ending .
and I can say, "I want to be a lower sec again" .
They seems to have a lot of free time .
Lucky fellows .

Staying at home makes me mad .
GOOOSSHH!
I'm like trying to concentrate studying and there they are disturbing me .
But guess what, I pretended I didn't hear them .
And it seems to work .
LOL .
I'm getting lazier each day .
Chiong homework and yet, I don't seems to be moving on another subject .
STUCK WITH A.Maths and Chemistry .
So I'm planning to do them last .
MUAHAHAHAH !

&& I'm WATCHING GG DANCE TOMORROW!
( with permission from the outgoing&ingoing CL, okay! )
Btw, I'm still wondering when will NPCC start their planning .
I'm like so on to this things .
and when I'm so lazy to do, then they start planning ,
is this a big joke ?

ps. I NEED TO HAVE SOME FUN ! Whose with me ?
psps. I FINISHED A BOOK for 4 days!

No comments: