Thursday, January 29, 2009

HOROSCOPES .

Currently preparing my Full-U for tomorrow's NPCC .
Ironing Uniform which will be crumpled later on .
Polishing boots which will be unpolished later on too .
Further more, I'm like wasting time doing my Full-U ,
rather than studying for A.Maths test tomorrow .
Awww. Ok I did study about it just now .
So I think I'm going to be okay , somehow .

Anyways, English is always the interesting subject of the day .
Today, did Horoscopes .
The real purpose is to widen our Vocabulary .
Well, of course, using our own Horoscope .
Kinda interesting because we got to know the whole class's horoscope .
Not that I believe in them, but somemore kind of true .
Especially the, flirtatious part :) HAHA!

Nothing much today either .
Kind of boring, I do feel sleepy during Biology lesson .
All thanks to my noisy/irritating:) , yet, helpful seatmate , I'm still awake .
Went to library today , like durh .
Did the A.Maths revision / CME project there .
OK LA!
I need to continue with my to-do list now .

ps. Just hope NPCC will be fun tomorrow .

No comments: