Friday, January 23, 2009

GOODBYE HOLIDAYS :(

I guess I should be more open minded than I am now .
Or perhaps, choose the people I am to be open minded with .
If not, they will misunderstand your true intentions .
Got myself into "so-called" troubles .
and when I realised it, it's just because of something you don't have to know .
LOL . Through advices of the seniors and teachers, they said
"Just ignore. What they can do to you?"
I want to laugh my ass out for today's events .
Well , yea, people included in the story may know what I'm talking about .
whatever already .
If you're reading this , I'm no way going to cause trouble for you,
if you don't cause me trouble .
Therefore, if you dun want trouble to your side, then don't cause trouble to mine .
& If I ever alarm you, there's no mean intentions in it .
You see, I'm just curious :)

First period was Biology .
I did envy 3E2 and 3E5 for having P.E.
However, can't help anything .
Half of the hour was to go through the Worksheet she asked us to do the day before.
It's one question only . QUESTION ONE ONLY .
but hey! there are 5 PARTS .
it's like a short structured essay question .
which makes it One question with 5 short structured essays .
Goodness . Cheat my class' feelings.
for the 2nd half and hour .
Mr Tui ( one of our Biology Teacher / NPCC TO )
introduced himself to the class and yea, we also have to intro ourselves .
Recess and stuff like that .
Ate with the usuals + Kinah, Shanice and Faiqah .
Miss the usual gang already .
My last year's class + the council & NP family .
Just think of it, Sec4s are stepping down in 3 more months .
Sad to think , right ?

Oh great, speaking of Sec4s . They having O levels .
meaning STUDIES !
I got tons of homeworks to do WS that I need to hand up right away after the CNY .
Hope to cope well .
Well then, I shall go now (:

No comments: