Friday, January 02, 2009

SCHOOL REOPENS (:

The title says everything .
Not a very normal "first day"
becuase instead of going home straight, I went to Singapore Poly.
But let's start from the bottom .
Meet the usual at 6.50am in the LRT .
I went to the wrong class . HAHA!
Luckily, it's just a stairs away from the real one .
So yea, went to the real one .
Didn't settle down because there's no one inside .
Went to Staffroom , went back to class .
then went down to the Parade Square .
I still can't get used to the environement of seeing 2E4oh8 in different lanes .
But we still get along well (:

Class is different for me .
While for the rest, it's the same .
Because they've seen each other for the 3rd year already .
But can't do anything either .
and the feeling of "failing" scares me a little .
I'll just prepare for the worse and celebrate for the best .
Shall take what can I take and after I finish my stuffs with the camp.
Shall double speed and focus on studies?
Oh well, and to think of it, Bio and Phy keep talking about SPA .
and there's one particular file for it in each Science .
What more can I say?
"Just what did I get myself into?"

For the Singapore Poly Part .
Aswadi, Daniel and ZiWei got lost in SP .
and they needed someone to fetch them .
Lost Children . LOL .
Yea, we laugh and laugh like no people's business .
OK . It's getting late .
and I'm rather getting sleepy AGAIN .

FYI, I slept at 7pm . Woke up at 11.30pm .
Going to sleep AGAIN ?
NEXXXTTT ! Homeworks :)

No comments: