Monday, January 26, 2009

Complete

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears.
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And I pray I will hold on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my Calvary one day
And I will be complete in You


Holidays will be over soon .
and I'm still stuck in A.Maths and Chemistry Homework .
But somehow, I get to understand some Chemistry things .
An achievement ! Yesss!
I was planning to read my Biology book .
But ended up reading my pocket book.
It's so interesting .
For those who know, you should have some idea what I'm talking about .
Anyways,
The whole day has been a waste for me.
Read the book all day long .
and I was thinking about the A.Maths question .
I always think what there's a easy way to do them
But then, I ended up the same method .
Aiyo . But anyways, followed the same method ,
if not I'll rot on thinking what's the correct one .
What a waste.
Anyways, going to finish my homeworks soon .
and School's back to normal .
Life seems to be dull nowadays .
No colour , I mean .
I wish I should enjoy CCA and SC as much as I can this year .
Enjoy Youth as much as I can .
LOL .
Things don't last as long as you want them .
In a blink of an eye.
You'll see your own children doing their O levels .
How fast is that ?
Also realised that, you should spend more time on your friends ,
than your girlfriends/boyfriends during your youth .
Why?
When you get married, You'll have no time for them .
SERIOUSLY, NO TIME .
What you think?
Leave your children alone at home .
while you're outside late at night having party ?
What parent you want yourself to be?
Gosh, Think Again .
Seems like I tend to sleep more nowadays .
As in VERY VERY VERY SLEEPY .
I think I can sleep 24 hours already .
Very tiring eh?
and I think I miss NPCC already .
it's been ages since I went parade .
Or I guess, the Secondary Ones are joining us this Friday?
Oh Well, ending here .
I hope it's holiday everyday :D

No comments: