Friday, January 30, 2009

The countdown has just begun...

I tend to countdown in everything ..
counting down when is the level test ..
counting down when is the recess ..
counting down when it's NPCC ..
counting down when to hand up homework ..
counting down when I'm going to sleep ..
Everything I do, I seems to be counting down .

Today's Friday, Therefore, there's nothing interesting .
except for CCA ? WRONG !
Anyways, P.E we did soft ball .
Base ball "so-called"
After that is A.Maths . Did have our A.Maths Test and survived it .
Hoping for myself to pass . PLEASE !
Recess came after that .
Geography and Chemistry came after .
and I almost fell asleep during lesson .
Super Boring la .
Counted down to 12.30pm , since 12pm .
So it's like 30minutes waiting and waiting .
and when the bell rings , we all went mad and didn't care what the teachers said .
haha . I also think that the class didn't notice the homework the teacher wrote on the board .

NPCC at 2.30pm , newly joined Secondary Ones joined us .
They seems to be having fun .
Gosh! While here the Sec2 and 3 doing drills trying hard to pass the test .
Anyways, didn't have games today ( SAD! )
Seems like the Sec1s didn't want to have games .
Therefore, Sec3s also didn't play games . AIYO !
They seems to want "Static Drills" more .
Then we were saying that during their camp .
Every time do drills since they like it so much . HAHA !
Now doing the Amazing Race and Night Walk .
Can't thing of any nice ideas !
I wonder when is the time that I can be the camper .
I don't have to think about anything but just follow the rules and enjoy myself .
Anyways, RECEIVED my 2nd Class Drill badge , FINALLY !
Passed thousands years ago, but received it only today .
HAHAHA!

I'm pretty getting sleepy now .
But still need to finish the things about the sec1 camp .
SEE HOW DEVOTED WE ARE FOR NPCC ?
hahahah. ok la .
dramatically pathetic .

Sometimes, I feel like writing on this blog is like talking to myself .
It's like no one seems to be reading .
and I look like some kind of idiot telling nobody what I think .
HAHA !

ending all my craps today .

ps. have you ever felt when your sight came in total darkness?

No comments: