Sunday, February 01, 2009

WEEKEND BASH .

I'm pretty sleepy now.
Ok , it's like only 9.30pm and I'm sleepy .
Not normal .
My only homework is Chemistry .
and guess what! I forgot to bring the Chemistry WB home .
Therefore, I have no homework to do .
But did Indices WS , which somehow, I'm starting to understand the laws .
AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR A MOMENT !
Ok, well thanks for the help of a friend .
but still, a help is no use if I still don't understand .
So yea, it's still a great achievement .
I'm getting hyper whenever I type each letter .
So I shall keep this up .

And by the way, everyone seems to be feeling down now .
Those people might not say, but I can observe .
And for those people ,
Look up at the mirror and smile . I believe you can solve your problems even when you're smiling. and who knows? You might be missing the biggest thing in your lives while you're sobbing. It's isn't easy to cheer up , but relax for awhile and think of me:D kidding>< . All problems can be solved , even the hardest . There might be no right formula in life . but seek and you shall find . just believe .

Just thinking about everything , I'm surviving life because of one thing .
All thanks to God .
Everything might be wrong , everything might be a lie .
But God is always with me . and everything's going to be all right .
& that's my secret formula :D
I think it's pretty hard to convince myself .
My Mind and Spirit thinks everything's going to be all right .
But my heart don't seems to agree .
But anyways, everything's going to be fine in times of evil moments .
So nothing's there to be worry about.

Wonder why I keep writing about this even do I believe in them?
I want to convince myself and you people too .
So just believe in it, can?
Why waste your time reading my blog if you won't even care on what I say?

Brief of yesterday :
Went to Vivo , watched Inkheart .
At Evening, went to Pascal's house for dinner ( don't think too much on it )

Today :
Church . was pretty sleepy .
and we seems to have a habit of going Great World City then going to church .
Wasting money there , I think .
and one more thing .
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST !

No comments: