Sunday, March 01, 2009

STUDENT'S LEADERS TRAINING CAMP 1

CAMP was SUPERB .
I've been wondering if there's a hike or something .
But compared to those long distances walk, I rather stay in school instead .
This year's camp was different .
No long walks .
It's all about improving ourselves .
and best of all , play games . RANDOM !

First of all, before the camp,
Friday morning, we have our lessons .
Normal , blablahblah .
After school, went to NPCC room to put somethings .
and as well as to finish some homeworks .
waited for the culprits of who was holding the key for 30mins .
and TingWei and I was so late already .
Therefore, rushed home .
met her again between our blocks and went to school

Not late for NPCC , glad about that :D
NPCC was fun that day , did total slacking .
and learnt how to teach a drill . FUN ?
yea! It was fun, because we were all laughing all the way .
Didn't go for SL Camp straight away but waiting until NPCC was dismissed .
SEE, we love NPCC .
Anyways, went to SL Camp with Iskandar, Hadi and Pascal together with NCC people .
I was moved from Group 8 to 6 Anyways.
GROUP 6 ! ~ Dina, Dinie, Jocelyn, Lina, Aidil, LeeRong, PeiYi, Nisa, Cavin, Vanessa !
LOVE MY HORNY GROUP !
We all did some funny strategies when we were playing the "camp" in the mahjong paper .
We all did it the hard way and , of course, WE DID IT .
hahaha .
We have full of creative ideas and even tough it don't work,
we have a back-up .
A just love my group . ENTHU and OPEN .

2nd day,
Had workshop about communicating well .
and did some bombing game!
"AHAHAHAHHAH, catch, catch snap"
"AHAHAHAHAHA, toing toing toing"
It was super great !
Played the Allien Invasion and then War Game .

After the camp, went to plaza despite the HEAVY rain to eat KFC .
MEIHONG, TINGWEI, CHIAORONG, YIHUI, JINGYUNG and myself .
They all walked in the rain , while I use my umbrella . LOL .

SLEPT AT 7pm . WOKE UP AT 3pm .

I know I gotta be strong
Cause round me life goes on and on and on

No comments: