Monday, March 30, 2009

Ready ... Set ... GOOOOOOOOOOO !

For today's post is just some piece of good news .
Chemistry and Physics Exams has been postponed to later dates .
and I'm overjoyed :D
Pretty happy . I don't have to stress myself so much this week for having so much things to do .
Was about to sleep during Social Studies lesson .
Well, I was sleeping already . Half asleep I mean .
I believe that most of my classmates feel the same way .
Well, at least I try not to put my head on the table . LOL .

I wonder why every Monday, I'll always fail to go school early .
I would always snooze my handphone until I switched it off .
That I could be late unless my father calls my name.
Goodness .

Had Triple Science today .
and I was going mad already .
Just imagine carrying all those books .
and people will look at you because you're so nerd .
Awwwww .
I was thinking of putting my books under my desk .
But looking at the test time tables, I rather be a 'nerd'
Anyway, it's my thought that counts . *TING!*

Another fact about things that I'm going mad .
CHEMISTRY !
The writing of equations . The balancing of equations .
I was thinking, when I grow up I want to be a well known scientist .
So I can change the complicated equations into super easy ones .
Or I can just change the symbols of the elements in the periodic table .
FAT HOPE . *heads down*

In addition, I just realised that this year's EXCO , I'm the 2nd shortest :(
Well , thanks to Fazira tough :D
But seriously, I'm the 2nd shortest .
It seems like I'm not growing taller .
and because of my height, they had a problem fixing the group photo .
LOL . hahahah .
Anyway, being not very tall has it's own advantage .
I just need to find out :D

When something's going to end, Something new is going to start .
Council Board Executive Committee 2009
PioneerJC's the President with Adidas as the V.President.
With White-lady, Shiok, Pressure Unit, Mango, SiaoWrong!, Woodbridge, Loudhailer and theTALLEST
"Let's make each other's life hard, will we ?" hahah .
( I'm pretty sure, almost all of them will kill me when they knew this crap I'm writing )

Geography Test .
A.Maths Level Test .
Investiture Rehearsal .
Ready , Set . GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

No comments: