Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Better Day Ahead


Handsome, right?

Siti Nurul Huda has been fighting with me whenever there's handsome guy around .
Goodness .
Everytime already . hahaha .
But seems like we like sharing them too .
And now, since she found out that KimBum's photo was in my hp .
She quickly send it to her handphone .
and there it goes, her wallpaper changed .
Well, girls will always be girls .
and INDEED! Kim Bum melts me . LOL .

Today has been really amazing .
I've been slacking for the first 6 periods .
Firstly, I don't have Mother Tongue .
Physical Education Teacher didn't come .
Chemistry Teacher didn't come either .
All in one go .
Aren't we fortunate ?
Miss those times where we have relief teachers .
and we totally didn't do anything excpet to do our homeworks .
You can't deny, we have tons of homeworks and tests .
especially next week .
Almost everyday something's up .
Kills me .

More things to come .
More homeworks to finish .
More Test to study .
Everything's different now

No comments: