Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still in Sabbatical .

Still in HwaChong today .
Gosh I woke up at 5am and we're still late!
As in, L A T E . That DM will punish you and stuff .
Goodness, Wonder how the HCI students survive .
and I figured it out .
The school of the handsome guy in Macdonalds yesterday .
We took all the trouble to take his picture, you see !
Pathetic it might be but heaven it feels when we look at him .
LOL .

Back to story,
Today was still late .
Meet the usual at Pending LRT at 6.15am .
and tomorrow, we're meeting at 6am .
Gosh, I need to wake up extra earlier .
Blahblahblah, went back to school .
Waited for the GG people to finish their meeting for their Sec1 Camp .
and I remembered how we diedie planned our own Sec1 Camp .
Such experiences was so fun .
especially with your own friends and stuff .
Nothing much today tough .
I'm feeling kind of sleepy every now and then .

Will be going for CCA Appreciation Night tomorrow .
Will NOT be going for Sports Day on Friday .
And I'm glad that I get to miss school for 1 week .
Like what they say, I think you should take a break .
And now's the correct time .
and Everything happens for a reason .
However, this is making me more tired everyday .

and this Friday, we're doing presentation with our own groups .
Just hope that my group will do well ,
So that my buddies/group will get their As .

As for those in ZSS, see you when school reopen!

No comments: