Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching up..

Some photos from the Sabbatical .
No worries, the rest in going to be posted on friendster .
Therefore, if you want to see them , add me too :D

Haven't been posting for a decade .
Didn't go for Sports' Day .
Just had my Biology Test today .
and recieved my CA Results .
and tada! I passed Eveything .
No straight As .
but 3A, 3B and 1C . Want to make a guess what's that C5 I have ?
Ok, it's Biology to those curios ones .
Had E.Maths Remedial last Saturday and today .
and I was so not into going because I would rather sleep .
But luckily, I went :D
at 11, had Biology Test . Shan't elaborate .

You know what, I'm kind of lazy to post anyways .
I'm watching something and I don't want to be distrubed .
I'm going off :D :D :D :D

Kind of late but ...

HERON WON AGAIN :)


ps. I was looking at my few years post , DMAN! it look retarded ).(

No comments: