Tuesday, March 03, 2009

ASS out of U and ME

not worth it . don't waste energy . don't ASSuME

Yet again, woke up late again .
Come on! What happened to your "practise to wake up early" .
I guess, I just have to force myself to wake up next week .
Thinking of my rewards on waking up early .
LOL. hahahah!

Today was raining , and I seriously don't like it when it turns out like that .
Lessons was normal .
Just realised that I'm having 3 test on Friday ! *Panic*
E.Maths , A.Maths and Biology .
especially Biology .
My Sciences isn't that good . but it isn't that bad either .
I'm like hanging on there even death is about to come .
But I'm surviving . "Never give-up attitude" I could say .
And almost all homeworks for today is about Maths .
E , A , E , A . Sometimes, I don't even know which one is which . BLURRED .
But good thing is that , the deadlines are all on Friday .
FRIDAY . Everything is on Friday .
What's so good about Friday ? random .

After school , whole class went to Computer Lab 1 for Maths Remedial .
Ace-learning stuffs and added somemore homeworks . BOO !
Went to 3E4 after that to meet TingWei and Rebecca .
3E3 was having their Geography test .
Can say that I disturbed them . HAHAH .
Went with ...
TingWei, Brenda, Meihong, Tricia, YiHui to plaza AGAIN .
and we ate ...
yea! KFC again !
All thanks to that $2.90 food they have there .
oh yea ,
THANK YOU TRICIA HENG
( for carrying my books )

THANK YOU CHEN YI HUI
( for taking my Zinger )

straight from my heart :D
They asked me to thank them one horr :D

A lot more things happened but what for elaborate ?
Daily routine already .
And who said she/he don't want to spend money already ?

ps. BOYS are Bunch Of Yucky Suckers - B.O.Y.S right ?

No comments: