Friday, March 27, 2009

Everything happens for a reason ...

Been sleeping between 12am and 1am this few weeks .
But temptation of sleeping late is always there .
In the end, I end up sleeping late .
and guess what, I end up sleeping in class too .
Well, I think all of us are sleepy in class .
Not just me , of course :D

Biology, CME, A.Maths and Physics .
That's all for today .
Spent our CME talking about Biology .
Ms Loh claimed that Biology is a long-life learning or something like that .
and spent our time talking about our class tee .
Well, it's not really class tee .
More like class sweater .
Yes! We are making class sweater .
Time for a change ! Such bright idea from our chairperson .
Also, some of the thoughts are, class cap, class umbrella .
and one very "nice" ones . Class Lab Coat by Ms Nafisah .
I guess she do love the labs .
Which makes the whole class to look forward for tomorrow's trip to Science Centre .

On the other hand, next week is DOOMSDAY .

Monday - Social Studies Quiz
Tuesday - A.Maths Level Test / Geography Test
Wednesday - Chemistry Test
Friday - E.Maths Class Test
Next Wednesday - Biology Test

For more information, just look at the calendar I have .
I sure can't afford to slack anymore .
But in the end, I end up slacking . *heads down*
However, I'm not hopeless :D
I have lots of hopes .
And it's not just about test .
There's still my NPCC and SC .
The day's packed .
I guess God is training me to get used to be sleeping late .
As you know, " Everything happens for a reason :D "

No comments: