Monday, March 02, 2009

Dear friend ...

Dear friend,
It might be a hard time for you, but remember we're always here by your side. There might be no forever, but as long as we live, we will be by your side.
Love,
Jeichiel


First Monday after such a tiring camp .
I woke up at 7.40am , but actually was planning to wake up at 5.30am.
I'm training myself to wake up early because next week,
I'm out of school . YAY!
I sure need sometime out of school .
Experience the out-of-Zhenghua experience and have a happy day .
As you know, I'm having "too happy" moments in school this past few weeks .
So I need to go out of school to become happier :D
Do I need to elaborate?
Nah, Real Ones knows . Acting to be real don't have to know :D joking .

School was been wonderful .
except for the fact that I'm having stomach aches .
and I don't know if I should go toilet or not .
So whatever, endured it forever .

Moving on, class was exciting . LOL .
I was crazy laughing over Asyiqin's chair .
She looks so cute !
ps. Thanks SiokPeng, Aaron, WenYang and Pascal . I made up my mind :D
Laughing all the way .
People thought I'm crazy . but I'm crazy everytime anyways .
Again, end of lesson rushed outside to catch TTW, NMG, THYR, RY .
Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza .
Ate KFC ( again! )
After that, CYH went there .
Went to popular . BOUGHT MY NEW PENS! i can't find refill. DMAN!
Went to meet OJW, to take CYH's homework .
Waited for the HEAVY RAIN to stop under block 170 .
psps. UNDER KAHWEE'S BLOCK ! A new discovery .
Waited there for like a few hours until 6.15pm +
went to the bus stop , stayed for like another 20 minutes
for the bus to arrive .

Lastly, Thanks to Meihong, TingWei and YiHui. I made up my mind AGAIN .
My blog song is for you all :D
More like you're song for me :D hahahahah !

No comments: