Thursday, March 05, 2009

I see , I hear and I speak ...

Long day today for me..
reached home at 7.40pm from school..
Did some last minute stuffs at NPCC Room for NPCC Camp tomorrow..
NPCC CAMP IS TOMORROW !
again

Woke up at 6.30 . ( trying hard to wake up at 5.30 . DMAN! )
Back to basics . Reached school late .
Not that late tough .
First period was Mother Tongue . Slacked again :D
Favourite Subject .
Physical Education ( PE ) duh! was afterwards .
Did the "new" 2.4 route .
Walked the whole journey with Siti and Clara .
Talked random stuffs .
and I guess I'm losing my grip again .
I guess I should learn how to hold grudge for long terms .
Anyways, walked back to the school .
Chemistry , did have Surprise Test .
Screwed the paper .
Didn't know whether to share the electrons or give it to the other element .
Recess was like normal everytime .
Geography , and did have our class photo .
and THANK YOU, JONATHAN LOO for NOT INFORMING US :)
We're really not grateful . haha . LOL !

Next was A.Maths . BOO! and it's 3 periods AGAIN .

3 periods of Maths everyday sure will kill me already .
I've been thinking "how come Maths everytime 3 periods?"
I'm going to die already!
but I love it when the whole class get together to bully the teacher .
It's so fun :D

After A.Maths did something nice .
PHYSICS SPA!
The nicest thing ever that I can do , SPA .
It isn't boring, you see .
and I'm like those experiment type of people .
Like to experiment on things . ( don't get me wrong :] )
Stayed for 15 more minutes to finish the thing .
and went down to NPCC room to do final preparations .
and guess what, we still haven't finish everything .
Will we make it? I'm losing hope .

Having CCA photo taking tomorrow .
I don't want to take photo !
Firstly, need to wear Full Uniform .
I was thinking that , just let the Sec2s and Sec4s/5s take .
However, some soul said that , "Sec4s and 5s last year already what.."
and I give that soul a stupid look . "IDGAD look". HAHA!
Well, but yea, wearing Full-U tomorrow .
just for the PHOTO taking, in the middle of the camp .
Appreciate my kindness :D

If you think you are suffering ...
Look at the others around you , aren't they not?
TEST TOMORROW !
DEADLINES TOMORROW !
CAMP TOMORROW !
STRESS TOMORROW !
PRESSURE TOMORROW !
A LOT OF THINGS TO CARRY TOMORROW !
A LOT OF THINGS TO THINK TOMORROW !
... and I'm still thinking ...

ALL THE BEST SEC3s FOR TOMORROW'S CAMP :)

No comments: