Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It isn't too much

I guess my great depression has arrived ..
Every morning when I wake up,
I would regret not sleeping early the day before ..
However, the night before, I would think that I don't want to sleep ..

You know the feeling of feeling burdened about something invisible?
Like something you didn't do yet ..
Perhaps, a homework that I've forgotten to do ..
But the most wonderful of all ..
No matter how depress I am, I'm surviving .
Thank God , really . He helped me a lot .
When I'm feeling down or bothered ,
He will just came flashing through my mind ,
and all my worries are gone .
No problem is too hard .

Back to sleeping .
I realised that I sleep at different timing depending on my mood ..
I sleep latest at 1am .
Earliest at 12am .
and I considered 10pm early . which is obviously wrong .
and when I feel something is wrong ,
I ended up flipping either Chemistry or Physics .
which I also don't know why .
I just got the feeling that I missed a lot of this 2 subjects .
and obviously, catching up is the only solution .
and I'm pretty getting a hang of it .
I would want to wish to catch up with everything in just 3 days .
Normally, I would took 1 week to catch up with the rest .
then I'm back on track .
Now, I want to get back on track in 3 days .
Pretty doing well , except for 1 or 2 assignments not handed-in .

A lot of things happening .
I have no life now .
Leave me alone .
You can't help .
Really .
ty .

No comments: