Thursday, February 19, 2009

Those times ...

Been wondering for quite sometime since Syaifran tag my tagboard .
It's been a long way since my Primary 6 friends separate our paths .
and yea, those moments were fun beating the other classes in Captain's ball .
So fun mennn!

And again, I was looking into different folders in my computer .
Saw this D&T Folio when I was in Sec2 .
How I put so much effort just to get an A1 for it .
So many things to remember and sometimes, are forgotten .
All because of a new secondary 3 life .

Back to the main story .
First period was Mother Tongue .
While the rest was having their Level Test, I was slacking .
Like totally slacking .
Next was P.E .
Tried High Jump and Shot Put .
Goodness, High Jump can seriously sprain your ankle .
That was on super bad sprain .
But will be gone for quite awhile .
Chemistry was okay.
Test papers were out .
and yea, I'm going to reveal it .
14/25 at first ..
But became 15 and a half because I got some marks back .
Yea, shut those comments up of it's low and stuffs .
Because you should try it yourself if you want to comment .
LOL .

Geography was BOO! Teacher didn't came .
E&A Maths was total NONO . I was falling asleep during class too.
and we did this general paper which I totally don't know what .
We did have our Physics test today .
Manageable I could comment .
I wish I can pass with flying colour this time .
All subject seems okay except for E.Maths!
Durh. I failed the test .
Now, going to study hard for A.Maths Level test .
I don't want both my Maths to screw up .
A "C" for E.Maths and an "A" for A.Maths is not bad ehh?
LOL !
JUST PLEASE ! PASS MY A.MATHS TEST WITH FLYING COLOURSSSSS!

Crap shall end here. I'm pretty sleepy now , you know .

No comments: