Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Saturday .

Before starting to post, doing some quiz first .

1)Beside your lips,which is ur favourite spot to get kissed?
- Forehead .

2)How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
- Panic! I'm late for school .

3)Who do last take picture with?
- Someone from Jurong Police Division ^^

4)Do you considered yourself spoilt?
- If I'm spoilt, I should have gotten everything I wanted .

5)Would you ever donate blood?
- Yes. Save a life .

6)Do you want someone dead?
- No one for the moment . MUAHAHAHA !

7)Do you have a good friend of an opposite sex?
- Yes .

8)What does your last text message text says?
-Where you?

9)What are you thinking right now?
- How to finish my Physics online quix asap .

10)Do you wish someone was with you right now?
- Nope .

11)When did you go to sleep last night?
-1am

12)Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
- didn't bought it.

13)Is someone in your mind right now?
- Yea, a few .

14)Who is the last person who texted you?
- Siti Nurul Huda

15)People tagged to do tho is quiz
- No body :)

===========================

That's all for today .
Can't pretty much see, what I'm typing because the lights are out .
But I can choose to let it be on .

Went to Science Centre today .
Did Genetic Diseases .
Went back to school .
and Azhar, Carl, WeiJun and I , ended up in Shanice's paradise .
( Minds Clear )

Fun part starts .
I reached home at about 4.15pm .
However, nobody's at home .
The door and gate is locked and I cannot enter .
Went to the straircase to read book .
But I wanted to fall asleep .
In the end, I ended up cycling around Bukit Panjang for a few hours,
until my father arrived .
You wouldn't want to know how much trouble I had to take to take the bicycle keys .
Travelled the whole Bukit Panjang.
It's pretty fun, actually .
Can see the brighter side of life .

Well, going to be busy from now onwards .
Pretty much a lot of things to do .
and I don't think I can slack as much .
But I'm still slacking to my minumum .
Hard life here, you see .
But it's pretty fun too :D

That's all folks, pretty tired now .
Long homeworks ahead of me .
Long tests ahead of me .
Long day ahead of me .

No comments: